New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
All we'll need is axio to make it a true mc hammer party.....he added one as well to his sig :wiggle:

Otherwise.....yup.......still bored as well :loser:

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everybody, lets

we can make this a njneco sig requirement? hehe Everybody will know that we are here to dance.. look how much more fun njneco looks if its full of dancing hammers..

we might have to many people moving here if they know this is how fun NJNECO is though.. we gotta use this wisely!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I highly doubt a bunch of Mc hammers dancing will make people come to Jersey nor get the rest ofJersey to come outta hiding....

although...lookin at all these hammers, i cant help but think of the hamster dance :crazy:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Well....with Viz's permission....add a few Mike's (norcal) in there why dont ya :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
mmmmmm.... boobies

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
All we'll need is axio to make it a true mc hammer party.....he added one as well to his sig :wiggle:

Otherwise.....yup.......still bored as well :loser:
yeah, i have a hammer. I'd rather have some boobies to use as stress balls.

......she must be cold:)

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey guys im still here and yeh its almost 9PM and i wish i could be sleeping right now- sooooooo tired

anyways keep it live up in here- no gravesites... GIRLS GONE WILD MOD MEET AT HOOVENS!! :biggrin::wave::naughty:

M

·
0 Posts
MOD MEET AT HOOVENS
Are you bringing any sorrity (sp???) sisters than with ya......I could use some SINGLE WOMEN.....hehehe, j/k, have my hands full with my wife and a 14 week old daugther (who, if you care, WILL NEVER GET MARRIED, if its upto me :evil: )

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Yeah.......only 4-5 months to pass until the board picks up

I knew this place was dead when everyone forgot my brithday :cry:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Originally posted by: temujin77
There, I gave in to peer pressures...I have a secret. When Im not at NJNECO meets, I put on shiny tighty-****** underware and pretend to be mc hammer

:ugh:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Originally posted by: hooven
GIRLS GONE WILD MOD MEET AT HOOVENS!! :biggrin::wave::naughty:

Name the date and time, and Mark and I will be there from Long Island....a few hours early, with a trunk full of whatever you want us to get you intoxicated with!!! :beer::biggrin::hitit:;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts