1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in process of emailing Rob about headers and this is what he wrote back:

no probs matt - place your order at zxtuner.com, i'll bill it out once the
headers are ready for shipment. i need to get the car over there next week,
and then 4-6 weeks later we'll have cougar headers.

if you do have the others wanting a header as well, have them order at
zxtuner as well. since i've gotten one preorder and one cancellation on the
cougar header to date, i haven't exactly pressured hotshot to make the
header.

if you do have some people who want it, then we'll get the ball rolling
again if we have some legit orders at the site. i have a special price
listed from now until the end of this month - then the price goes up $30.00

link to the headers:
http://www.zx2racing.com/store/closeup.asp?cid=33&pid=117&offset=0

regards,
rob green
zxtuner.com

So, Im hoping these are out really soon. Everyone else order too!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I would love to pre-order a set of these but I am about to be moving and I do not know where I will be in even a month or two from now.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He said hes going to work on contours after he gets the cougar completely fitted. He says they should be the same or very close though.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The one set on preorder is mine, kids! Rob has the prototype done and it's getting ready to be tested. They are a direct bolt-on replacement for our stock headers - no modification will be needed for the manifold, down pipe or anything. They bolt right up in the stock location. Keep in mind, you do lose the cat, so if your state has strict emission laws, keep your old setup for inspection dates.

;)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep, I'm now the 2nd preorder as of last night. Can anyone near So Cal go in his shop for some final fitment? Cmon everybody this will make your zetec scream!

G

·
that head for 355.00 + shippin or what not is all fine and dandy but why not just get a pacesetter for 110 and just run a down pipe as i did...just and idea for anyone that is lookin for a bit cheeper root

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pacesetter isnt in my highest regards.. Plus I would like to see a Cougar specific application.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
this is a great opportunity for zetec owners....if i wasn't getting rid of my cougar i would jump on this right away....

i'm gonna create a thread for only those who are interested in purchasing the zxtuner header

clicky.....if there's any info or anythign you all would like to see added to this sticky please pm me :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts