New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone purchased the cougar header from zxtuner.com? if so, is it worth the money? good gains? how hard is it to install? im thinking of buying one but i'd like feed back from others that have it to make sure its not crap.

i looked a few posts down and someone said the only way to get it is by getting a group buy started in order to get one. is this true? i emailed them the other day and they didnt mention anything about getting a certain amount of orders and i told them id be ordering soon.

james

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a zxtuner cougar header. its nice. its easy to put in. i put mine in about 30mins. the gains are noticeable and theres a little sound change aslo. it worth it if you have other performance parts with it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Pics

Search the archives for my name since I was the first to get it, i did a little write up of it.

Also arent you planning on turbo, youd just have to take this off later ya know.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this was an old post i wasnt planning a turbo at first. the turbo idea just came to mind not to long ago. im trying to learn as much as possible about it before i get to work on it.

james

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
oh i didnt read the date sorry lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.