New Cougar Forum banner

ZN wing vs. Blue wing

2K views 23 replies 7 participants last post by  ZERO 
G
#1 ·
I orderd the visteon wing about 3 weeks ago. it came in today and the guy called me to go look at it. it is blue. and it looked different to me. the guy pulled a yealloow and blow car next to eachother. did any of you know the spoiler on the tow is slightly different. anyway..i kept the blue one. which one do you guys have?

mike

G
#13 ·
Hi, i am sorry you guys disagree with me, but it was not a question. i have a stock 2001 wing on my car. the servise guy at koons lincoln mercury ordered 2 visteon wings from the computer. one in yellow and one in blue. THEY ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT! Then i went to the lot and looked at 2 2001 cougars next to eachother. the blue wing and yellow one were different! unless i was blind...there was a deffident difference

#14 ·
Sorry we find it so hard to believe but I have looked at my car parked next to a ZN and C2 and the both had the same wing as me. Maybe you can take a picture of the part you are talking about and show the difference.
C2

ZN

Don't see the diff.. I do remember a very short time of Visteon no longer supplying Ford and perhaps they made a few look a likes themselves??

#15 ·
C2(french blue) vs. ZN(zinc yellow) = Same Visteon wing ! ! !

MCougar, you keep saying there is a difference. Tell us EXACTLLY what the difference is you are seeing.

G
#16 ·
OK, I THINK WE SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. IT WAS MY FAULT TO KEEP IT GOING. ALL I AM SAYING IS THE TWO WINGS I LOOKED AT WERE DIFFERENT. I AM NOT SAYING ALL VISTEON WINGS ARE DIFFERENT. THE PARTS MANAGER AND PARTS SEVICE MAN AS WELL AS I ALL SAW THE DIFFERENCE. IS IT POSSIBLE THE WING WAS NOT A REAL VISTEON WING? I KNOW YOU ALL SAY IT IS IMPOSIBLE TO BE DIFFERENT...BUT YOU HAVE TO BELEIVE ME THEY WERE. I FEEL LIKE NOW I WAS SEEING THIONGS... ANYWAY, I BELIEVE ALL YOU GUYS I AM JUST STUBBERN...

MIKE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.