New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turning left on the the freeway, in the right left turn lane. A z34 cuts in front of me, w/e. Light turns green, i noticed he took off rather quick and squealed his tires.. hmmm. Give it some gas and end up right on his butt quick.. throw off o/d just in case (hey.. it helps). He floors it (could mainly tell by the strong smell and slight bit of smoke coming out of his duals). I floor it, pull right back up to him. Just pace him for a while, keeping my front bumper to his door. He floors it, i floor it and pull instantly, let off and just continue pacing him trying to get him to slow down a bit. Eventually, he just guns it (he's going about 80 the whole time) and i'm like well w/e... Floor it and leave em in the dust by a good 2 or 3 cars till i let off and brake. He flys by still doing near 100mph.. w/e. My second z34 i've beaten.. w00t for me.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,008 Posts
Beretta, Lumina, or Monte Carlo?

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Monte Carlo.. i forgot there was so many. The lumina looking ones to be precise.

Ha ha Brian... Tom got it. Two left turn lanes, should have specified. The left left turn lane had like 4 cars, so i took the right left lane, which was empty, and he cut in front of me from the left left turn lane.. confusing.. i know. The Polaris exit onto 71S for all the mid-ohio guys.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
You know what? I was wondering if you were talking about one of those double lane turning lanes... Makes sense now, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.