New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best Y pipe with high flow cat as my cat smells like crap.. So time to upgrade..Got some new tires 225 50 zr champiro GT((goodyear generics))((brother works at GY now $55 each)) They ride out beautiful..over 115mph on HWY75.. also does y pipe give you any gains?FR pwires and autolites sparking nicely waiting on CAI still undecided..

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Still driving like we're on an F1 track in a Ford Sport Coupe, are we? :rolleyes::tongue:

The Y-pipe and catalytic converter section are two separate pieces. If Brullen is just a replacement Y-pipe section, that does nothing for the cat that you've probably smoked... A high-flow cat piece is available here...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What header match up with the brullen y pipe ? and is the stock flex pipe i just paid 100+ for 2 months ago removed har :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Originally posted by: tropiccougar01
Brullen Y-Pipe.
Where can you get the Brullen? I ran searches on Google but only got links back to this forum :) I want to get one in the near future, after I gut my precats.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
I got mine through PerformanceFords.com, but I've heard they are no longer in business. You could try contacting Brullen directly.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
The only place i know of to purchase a Brullen Y-Pipe and high flow cat now is Ram Motorsports. It is owned by a CSVT owner and he is also a member here on NECO. Either call/email ram motorsports, or send a PM to svtcuervo. He is the guy who organized the GB through PerformanceFords before they went out of business.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts