New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your when you girlfriend washes and installs your sidemarkers

Man I hurt my back a month ago so I had my girlfriend install side markers and wash my car for me...
here are some pics of the event.. by the way she doesn't even know what a screwdriver is......

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Thats cool Al.....Thats a real loving woman!!!!!!! Keep her around :bowdown:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YEP that is why i'm going to get married to her:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Neighbors must wonder why you are sitting on a chair with a video camera watching your g/f clean your car :) A few of us have met her a couple of times, and she is really nice, great catch Al

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
your a lucky guy . my ex was clueless when it came to cars. she wouldnt even let me wash it without giving me a headache. KEEPA!!!! hahahha

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so is my girlfriend, but she kinda like doing it and said she wants to put my strut bars on...
I'M so I Love .....
can wait for those pics..

G

·
My wife loves to help me work on the cars... But damn she will try to use a damn power tool for everything lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as long as she dosent say more power and start grunting like tim allen on home improvment
you'll be ok

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your surrounded by a lot of mod happy guys here I know you must be ably to get one of them to help you
They might not be boyfriend material but they all have peckers and love doing things for lady a in distress...
you won't have a problem finding one here...I know a couple that would love to help you out,,
But you would have to stay in florida and get a tan maybe a little drunk while they help you out......
good luck ......LOL

Sunshine state

G

·
Originally posted by: AL
Your surrounded by a lot of mod happy guys here I know you must be ably to get one of them to help you
They might not be boyfriend material but they all have peckers and love doing things for lady a in distress...
you won't have a problem finding one here...I know a couple that would love to help you out,,
But you would have to stay in florida and get a tan maybe a little drunk while they help you out......
good luck ......LOL

Sunshine state
I just have to say DIRTY!!!! LOL. There are plenty of guys.. Hell I had to break Kristi in and when I did now all she does is look and talk about cars.. There are plenty of guys in NC. I know fred down here in florida is looking for a lady. You can move down here. Just find someone with a house or appartment :biggrin:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by: lamejon

I just have to say DIRTY!!!! LOL. There are plenty of guys.. Hell I had to break Kristi in and when I did now all she does is look and talk about cars.. There are plenty of guys in NC. I know fred down here in florida is looking for a lady. You can move down here. Just find someone with a house or appartment :biggrin:
are you offering for fred...I think he'll like her

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i hear a match maker

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Originally posted by: AL
Ha, ha. That's why it rules being the only chick in my chapter! My boys are the best :biggrin: Did you see those pretty pictures of my intake being installed? They know what they're doing. They're sweet. I owe them a couple of drinks.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by: PonyGirlrHa, ha. That's why it rules being the only chick in my chapter! My boys are the best :biggrin: Did you see those pretty pictures of my intake being installed? They know what they're doing. They're sweet. I owe them a couple of drinks.
You are love just like(like Me)

·
Registered
248 Posts
that would definately be a sight....al sitting in a chair while fiance and daughter are washing his car...dayum i need a girl already.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts