New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I will be getting the yodude in a month or two and I was just wondering if anyone down here has access to a lift and might want to help me put it on? I think it would be fun to do it myself rather than just pay a shop to do it. Of course I'd provide all the necessary beverages. Otherwise I have to consider the installation cost and may have to save up even longer. BTW, I'm in SD.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Matt,

I did mine just using ramps. Its pretty easy and straight forward. I would offer you my services, but the last time I did that you lost a sunroof. So . . . . . . .

Klapper24

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have ramps. and recently i have been working my ass off installing exhausts for some friends on their trucks. if you plan on making a trip up to LA anytime then i would help you for the right beverages that is. i wouldnt mind if you brought some girls to supervise and help with the nuts and bolts yanahmsayin.

cisco

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's funny!!! No hard feelings on that one. I might just invest in some ramps then, I could start doing my own oil that way too. Thanks

<edit> You beat me in on that post Cisco. The only girls I know are the large breasted vulnerable type that don't have much of a personality and I know that wouldn't interest you.
Anyway, I'll let you know when I get it if I decide I need your services. Thanks

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
maybe we should move the chop shop to SD?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Ryan (RyDwy) who lives here in San Diego put a Yodude on his Cougar. He hasn't posted on this thread yet but he MIGHT be able to help. I'm going to have a professional custom dual with a larger dia. put on my Cougar with chrome tips about the end of June. The Yodude is cool but I wanted something a little different.

Gary

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
matt ..ur welcome to come over to my house and i can help u with ur yodude. it took me a long time cuz i was alone..but we can do it fast. i even had to make a custom hanger cuz the 01' dont have a hanger for the passanger side. i didnt use the ramps ..i have 2 jacks and 2 stands and they did the trick

ill take a 6 pack of cherry pepsi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wait till you guys see my exhaust i just ordered my mufflers this morning and should have them next wednesday or thursday and have them on saturday. i should have pics that saturday night.

cisco

mbacis: as long as they can do the splits they are my type. cuz who cares about personality now a days

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the offers guys, I'll definately post again when I order it and we can work something out. When I get back from Boston on the 10th I'll start saving, shouldn't take too long if I can stay out of the bars and not let the woman drain my wallet for a bit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey dev thats some strong ass cardboard. did you draw that pic? hello its the 21st century we have color cameras now.just phuckin witcha.

cisco

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.