New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to pass the word, that i have finally recieved new boxes for the exhaust kits. they are smaller and twice as thick as the old ones.
just for anyone's information, these new boxes can fit in the trunk of any car or even a back seat. (some people have asked, cause they have the kit delivered to differnt places rather than home). the boxes are also thicker, which will prevent the holes that many have complained about. UPS SUCKS, so i had to make it harder for them to destory the boxes.

josh

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Heh, yeah, my girlfriend's sister's fiancee (confusing, but yes, we're friends) is a night manager at UPS. He says he and my gf's sister ship everything FedEx or USPS because he knows first hand how bad the packages get the crap kicked out of them. Comforting.

·
Registered
161 Posts
yea rite! my friend works for ups..and he says..DO NOT ship it by ups...i'm being completely serious..its quite..humour what they do to those packages..but chroma I believe Josh usually ships the exhausts immediately if he has them..so expect about 3 days i think?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.