New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ordered a Yodude exhaust? How do you like it? Did it arrive in a reasonable amount of time? From the pics, it looks like a solid system. Sure makes it hard to justify the extra $$ for a Borla.

Also, anybody have a mod chip for a V6 MTX? If so, what do you think?

Thanks for your input!

-Phil

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I am very interested in this info too, it seems that most of the people who installed the chip and yo-dude have ATX's.

Personally if the gains are worth it, I am doing everything at once. I am saving for the headers, and when I get them I am going down to Yo-Dude HQ in Miami to have everything put on at once.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ORDERED THE YODUDE EXHAUST ON A THURSDAY AND RECEIVED IT ON THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY. I INSTALLED IT FRIDAY AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i JUST got my YoDude on about 4 hours ago and i love it. OMG its so freakin loud w/ a flowmaster WOOOHOOOOO. To anyone thinking about getting a YoDUde DO IT!!!! it took mine exactly a week to arrive and its so phat

Tom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fett,

we have an ATX too, installed the Josh setup like two months ago and still love every time i start up our *****, its a blast, we got the quietest setup (Dynomax if i remember correctly) the next thing is the OMP and than either lowering the car or get the chip, have to do some mods without my wife knowing
, j/k, but we're gonna keep the cat for like three years now...so more justification to get x-tra mods.

Build quality and service (including pre-purchase info from Josh) is fabulous, the looks (we go the 45 degree, chrome angle cut tip) and the sound are phenominal !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.