New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Micah (and everyone else), if you still want the video I made when ur's and Keli's cars were communicating, I've got it, I can send it through AIM ("CougarRacinChic")...I don't know how to change the file so that WMP can play it, so unless ya can help me out w/ that, you can only view it in "QuickTime Player" Message me and I'll send it (it's hilarious!):thumbsup:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can't use that excuse! I've got it on tape!!!! lol...juss message me whenever you see me on, dunno how fast it is with DSL, but if u have dial up it takes about 25 minutes...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarRacinChic
but if u have dial up it takes about 25 minutes...
Yeah, that would be me :cover: I'm really beginning to get tired of Dial-up, I hate living in this stupid county...:cry:

But it is a really funny video.:poke: c'mon people get it from her, you know you wanna see how cars communicate.

Z (jason)

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
ummmmmm, we were there my friend...............we lived the video:rofl:

M:cover:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He probably mean't those who chickened out lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Even though I didn't chicken out, I want to hear this.

Everyone: What is the easiest way for me to get this, since we all know that I am ****ty with the comp?

Thanks,
Scott

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
well, she's not too far from you scott. i'd say get it the old fashion way and have her put it on a CDR and mail, or bring it to ya;)

M

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I think that we have gone over this, but where exactly is Cherryville NC? (Sometimes I don't think that I know where anything is in NC.

Scott

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If ya take I-85 towards Gastonia (hopefully ya know where Gastonia is, it's only 22 miles west of Charlotte), from I-85 to 321 to 279...and that takes ya straight into Cherryville...all-in-all it's about 32 miles west of Charlotte...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by: UNCCougar
Smart ass!!!! :tongue:
That would be me, ;) guess ya'll have to find that out eventually...lol :biggrin:

Me bein a smartass I mean...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts