New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys! I've been driving the ***** for a few months now, hoping there was a neco for me!

I got a 2000 Silver ATX with a black/red pinstriping job, 18" Enkei DM5's, And Injen Intake. I LOVE this car!

Hopefully I will someday get a digicam and post some pics...

Within a few weeks i will be getting my total exhaust system revamped, and hope to have suspension mods done by CF. I already cant wait!

I've been trying to get my car-less friend to get a ***** too... hopefully he goes to CF

When is CF BTW? I'll have to let my boss know so i can have the time off.

Well cya round guys. I'll be on this forum ALOT!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Welcome to the Mass/Conn NECO, Bob.:wave:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Welcome! Hope to see you at a meet.
By the way, nice to see you love your cougar. :thumbsup:

Sassy:evil:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: Fly-Fast
welcome

where are you from
I'm in Wethersfield, Just south of Hartford

Hey anyone in here seen/own a silver coog w/ al wing? i've seen it parked near the northwest corner of Goodwin park (hartford) twice... wondering if it's a neco?

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Welcome.

Knibbs and I are in the Hartford area. He actually goes to school near wethersfield.
If you ever see a french blue cougar with the 01 razzi kit, that's knibbs... I'd be the dark green one with the drift front and huge kaminari wing...

We're always up at "The Pike", which I'm POSITIVE you are familiar of. That is, we are up there when it's nice enough out to be up there :)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
yes i have seen him ,, but i dont think he is a member of the boards

·
Registered
976 Posts
Welcome! Look forward to meeting you. Hopefully we will arrange a few spring meets so we can all get together...

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet! just jet me know what nights you guys go to the pike and well make it a threesome... (he-he)

The snow is starting to piss me off... well the salt is pissing me off, i love snow...
I got a nice layer of salt on the car, i'll have to get it washed thurs... so friday it can get nice and dirty again! NE sucks in the winter for cars, but rocks for snowboards!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts