New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with pledging.... ok so i started like 7 weeks ago- but next week is hell week!! aaahhh

im having such a blast but thats why ive been sooo busy but anyways i take tons of pics so if you are bored at work heres a website i did it all myself too!!

the sorority is alpha sigma tau- so when are ya'll coming to party!??

HERE ARE THE PICS

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
I'll say congrats, i know from my friends it's a heck of a process. Dont know why anyone would really wanna learn the greek alphabet, but to each their own.

If ya wanna see real pledging stories.....i'll bring my dads pledge book to a meet, show ya what real hazing is all about. :thumbsup:

As for a party......why not :beer:

So AST is actually well respected on your campus?? Cause I know a few schools, well.....they have a less then steller ranking amongst the student body and quite the catchy phrase to describe them :crazy:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Congratulations Katie!.....well, almost.....you're not done yet.

Anyway, are any of the Empire NECO folks invited to party with ya'll?? or just the NJ NECO peeps :)

can I come play???? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Anyway, have fun at school! Play nice with the other kids! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
They were all ast shots:goofy:

What was up with the one chick doing push-ups while someone held her feet? What she bobbing for apples?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha thats our plegde mom- haha i think u know what shes doing john... (shhh its a keg stand) haha

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: hooven
so when are ya'll coming to party!??
Tonight!!! Ill be in West Chester for a Halloween party and after seeing some of those girls in your pics ill be sure to give you a call and see whats goin on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts