New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a battle rear bumper on my dark shadow cougar now and it is getting molded in this week sometime and i saw a few pics of the xtreme rear and i am not sure which to go with stick with the battle or switch to xtreme....and if it makes any difference im getting airbags too can you guys give me some suggestions asap?
Thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
In my opinion the Xtreme rear looks better especially when sittin on the ground. Most people will tell you it is hideous, it all comes down to your personal preference.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Keep the battle. Its much nices looking than the extreme. I think both are gross, but the battle beats the extreme rear.

K

·
0 Posts
yup i agree as well, the extreme kinda looks like a marshmellow? i dunno i see things differently then everyone else.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like the xtreme a lot better than the battle, i have the xtreme on my car, don't have any pics of my car, but heres one thats slammed i think it looks tight as hell sittin on the ground!!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i love the look of the extreme..however it does look a little to much for the car...kinda ferarri F40 like..a little too wide and square off forthe look of our cars..it makes the lights look really high up...anyway the choice is entirely yours..molded in will look better..the battle rear is nice too though..

·
Banned
1,329 Posts
dude battle all the way

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea screw all this i liked the battle from the beginning so battle i will stay with...now that koreanboi said that it kinda does resemble the state puff marshmallow man lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts