New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going shopping again with him. God, I hope this time we don't go into VS and see him stare at the thongs like last yr. J/K roomy ;) It is all good. I am happy to help any one out. I am super nice. :rofl: In fact I am getting a little lit for this shopping fun to make it through all the crowds. I will let ya know how it went tonight. I better get a beer out of this again.

So I hope ya'll got your shopping done and I want to WISH YOU ALL A MERRY X-MAS. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh I hear santa getting the reindeer ready. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................................................................

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'm still not done.. :( hell I don't even know what I want.. people have asked me what I want and I freakin draw a blank each and every time.. perhaps that means that I'm not on Santa's good girl list? :rofl:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO dont say that... You are a GOOD GIRL.. I am on the Bad GIRL list this yr. :( NO Santa dude coming to my place this yr.:shrug: OH well, there is always next yr.:naughty:

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
SANTA!! CHRISTMAS!! again?, already? This happens every year. ;)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
giggle - are you the one with the black coug w/ tail light covers in SF? i was at best buy today and saw one in the parking lot with a NECO sticker on the rear window and thought you were the one with the black.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No that is Catwoman --Heidi Burns. She use to be here but she is now over at the NJ neco. Sorry to see her leave. We are all hoping she would come back to visit us someday.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
certain issues came up and she felt it was in her best interest to part ways with midwest neco. she still lives in South Dakota.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts