New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The domain name is about to expire. 45 days untill it is gone. If renew is wanted/needed vote for it.

If enuff support is shown in renewing then maybe we will. There will be costs involved and I will get the redesign portiosn done if it is decided to continue with it.

Click here for the site!

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
well, i'm not gonna vote, that's up to you all, however... did you fix the dns servers on it Prez?

if ya didn't it's not gonna work much longer :)

A

·
0 Posts
If you need help with the website PM AmesBlackCat, he knows a lot about websites, design etc.

For the midwest NECO decal if you guys would like, I can see what I can come up with. I have about 6 years of graphic design under my belt.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I didn't even know we had a website. I'm gonna vote no. Hardly anyone even posts here, what's a site going to do for us? And who's gonna pay for it?

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: BrantlyJ
I didn't even know we had a website. I'm gonna vote no. Hardly anyone even posts here, what's a site going to do for us? And who's gonna pay for it?
it cost $9.95 for a year....

becuase we're nice enough to host it for free through prez.... he his part owner of the server

but, i do agree with you, the website won't do much for yall since no one posts around here.

albinochicken - if prez needs some help he'll ask but I doubt it, both prez and I make designs for many sites.... i make them almost daily :)

i'd say post up some logos if you want to, someone else did that a while back, we didn't end up using them but if you wanna try i'd say have fun with it. since the site is being redesigned if it is kept, it could be used :)

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
I enjoy using the site for the flyer. I use that a lot. If it comes down to it I'll fund the $10.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Originally posted by: NascarSigEp
I enjoy using the site for the flyer. I use that a lot. If it comes down to it I'll fund the $10.
good man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
951 Posts
You can't ban her , she's my only gal pal around here. I am the only girl in the midwest. :( I need all the girl support around here as much as I can, so I (WE 2 Girls) can kick all you boy's butts after school by the monkey bars. :rofl: NOW behave............:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts