904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this one will be erased too but anyway ..... :rolleyes:

Why was Gnuloco's post erased?

It seems like TeamNeco is the only place where a person
can actually speak there mind anymore.

C3nsorship Suxors mang!

This chapter barely moves as it is and with all the pruning and erasing
and such what's the point of even replying anymore.

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
i didn't see that. i have edited his post accordingly to make it legal. :)
people should just do that instead of delete whole threads.
if someone talks about doing something illegal, their post should be edited to make them say they did something humilating. :)

but then again mayeb its humiliating enough that chris called it a pop can and not a soda can.. :beer:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really hate it when I see

edited: by NECO moderator

to me that's even worse than a post that was erased.

The only time a user of this forum should see that is if they have
left out FS or GB, or if it is a nasty personal attack gone way to far.

Whomever deleted the post in the first place should of just left it that way
now that it has been "pruned" for sensitive eyes.

Please DO NOT EDIT ME.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
HAHAH, this whole thing is so stupid. Someone needs to get a life.

Chris

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
One more thing, well.. two.

Don't you think you brought more attention to the "issue" by doing what has been done?

#2 The whole pop can thing was written because it is freaking funny. I haven't done that in years, noone i know has or does it barely ever. Someone from someones work gaves us some and I wasn't going to see it thrown out. In some ways its very cool thing., Brings back fond memories of jamaica, and even some memories of shop class in high school.

The whole fact that it had to be done with a soda can proves the fact that its not a common place thing. And that when around family and friends its a great bonding tool. God wouldn't have put it on the earth if it wasn't meant to be. Although I do agree that some abuse it, as long as you don't treat it as such.. Nothing will make you laugh harder when you see your brother laying on the floor screaming because the ceiling fan is falling.

Stats direct related to use. (DIRECTLY!)

Number of American deaths per year that result directly or primarily from the following selected causes nationwide, according to World Almanacs, Life Insurance Actuarial (death) Rates, and the last 20 years of U.S. Surgeon Generals' reports.

Tobacco - 340,000 to 450,000

Alcohol (Not including 50% of all highway deaths and 65% of all murders) - 150,000 +

Aspirin (Including deliberate overdose) - 180 to 1000+

Caffeine (From stress, ulcers, and triggering irregular heartbeats, etc.) - 1,000 to 10,000

"Legal" Drug Overdose (Deliberate or accidental) from legal, prescribed or patent medicines and/or mixing with alcohol - e.g. Valium/alcohol - 14,000 to 27,000

Illicit Drug Overdose (Deliberate or accidental) from all illegal drugs - 3,800 to 5,200

Marijuana - 0

Thats right - ZERO!

Sure even I know a kid from my old highschool that wrapped his car around a tree from it but, he died from hitting the tree.

Every couple years + controlled environment + good friends = fun times.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
[Big Bad Moderator]

things were a tad 'off topic' with the thread. and i didn't feel the popcan comment was necessary for the boards. i'd have asked you to edit it, but i'm sure i'd been confronted with the same reaction as i got here. me editing it would have come with about 10x more frustration and bitterness from your end. so.... either way, it didn't really matter.

sure i could cover things up, hide the fact that nothing goes on in here except fighting and arguing, drinking and getting high, and ... truly there isn't anything going on with the cougar scene here and thats why everyone gets upset and leaves. i'm surprised this section of the boards even exists at all.

so frankly i deemed the thread as way 'offtopic', felt it had no place, so i dumped it. plain and simple.

sorry if it upset you that i was offended by your blunt openess on getting lit to start the new year out on the right foot.

next time, i'll leave your threads alone, and i'll leave it to an actual admin to lock it / move it / issue strikes, or ... whatever else happens with major threads.

[/Big Bad Moderator]

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
you moderate, someone bytches..
you unmoderate, someone bytches.

who the hell sh!t in these ppl's cornflakes this morning?

speaking of censorship, this new censorship engine is beyond ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Estiem >> I could care less what you did with the post. It did not offend me in the least. I was just shocked that you felt you had to do it. In my mind it was not out of line. And how could or did what I say really effect anyone in the first place? I guess we were all brought up differently. I am quite sure we are all adults here. If not pretty damn close. If anyone here really was offended by what I "typed on the internet", you need to start living a little bit less of a sheltered life.

[GnuLoCO]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Well I for one am offended by this!!! I'm so offended i stood right next too Gnuloco and watched him smoke up!!!! :rofl: This is :bs: WTF is going on?? Is this CEG???? Damn i remember when you could say FARK JAMES uncensored:rofl: I dunno the internet just ain't as beautiful as everyone makes it out to be. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.