New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now shootings on I-71?

Seriously, i know we don't have to take 71 to Indy, but a lot of us have to travel to CougarFest through the dreaded Columbus area on I-70 where the original shootings were. Is there a shortage of deer in Ohio where people have to shoot at cars? :shrug:

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
71 where every weekend we are on 71 hell
sometimes I take it going home from work

·
5,274 Posts
Don,

There've been shootings on or near I-71 before, the area of the shootings is the southern half I-270, near the south I-71 / I-270 interchange and US 23 / I-270 interchange...

going through Columbus on I-70 West toward Indy is as safe as any other interstate... so yea, better stay home ;)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Why do they want to shoot the UofM fans? They still mad because they lost and will still never have a winning record for the overall series? :cry: Its too bad they cant just win and not have to shoot people to make up for their losses. :)

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: LinkMan
Don,

going through Columbus on I-70 West toward Indy is as safe as any other interstate... so yea, better stay home ;)
Except for that ridiculous setup getting onto the bypass from the East where the exit lane is immediately after the on-ramp so you have cars from trying to get on while others get off... complete cluster****! :rolleyes:

Oh, and BTW... i stay home, CF doesn't happen. ;)

·
5,274 Posts
Except for that ridiculous setup getting onto the bypass from the East where the exit lane is immediately after the on-ramp
Ah ha! We've got you covered this year! Skip the bypass completely, as long as it's not evening rush hour, shoot straight across on 70 West, 'cause I-670 is now open, and you can really tell the difference on 70 now.

But if it's evening rush hour, nothing can make the 70/71 split downtown good during evening rush.

CF depends on your attendence!? Then [email protected] it Don, you MUST attend! We'll pass you from Cougar to Cougar, relay baton style (or, er, um, Dew style for the OH peeps...), if that's what it takes to get you there! ;)

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: LinkMan
CF depends on your attendence!? Then [email protected] it Don, you MUST attend! We'll pass you from Cougar to Cougar, relay baton style (or, er, um, Dew style for the OH peeps...), if that's what it takes to get you there! ;)
Or he could trip over and stay at somebodies house. Then treck with us when we take off.

·
Registered
9,290 Posts
Yeah, there was that one car, i think the most recent, who got his car shot like five times on georgesville rd bridge right above 270. Also where I got my rims stolen! Yay! I think i'm gonna rename it to undercover ghetto, cuz it looks nice but uhh, yeah.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts