New Cougar Forum banner

WTB: Verizon phone Non smart :p

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  LostRacer 
#1 ·
As title states. I need a basic Verizon phone. One that does not require a data package for hook up. Thanks.

Good condition would be appreciated.

#3 ·
from what i know even if u get a smart phone u call them to connect your phone to ur account and u dont need a data plan. but it cant be for ur 2 year contract or w/e

#7 ·
Ty. I have a LG VX8100 just sitting which needs to be put into good use. It's archaic in today's standards but still my favorite phone I've owned. It's in good condition with a car charger and usb cable. I can't find the home charger atm. Just let me charge it and make sure everything still works (and erase any incriminating evidence) and you can have it if you want. Just pay shipping. I'm sure I could just use a flat rate box from USPS.

#8 ·
Thanks Chris. You're a life saver :) I'm sure I can find a charger for it. :)

Andrey-Any smartphoone or Web enabled phone now requires a data plan. The web enabled ones they require the minimium plan for. Luckily I got my daughters phone before that was put into effect.

I'm just looking to replace my sons lost Pantech Jest. A simple phone will do him fine for now.
Let me know how much Chris and your paypal please :)

Thanks again!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.