New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any help? I need plates for the doors, trunk wiper, cougarn emblem, and the entenna. If you know where I could get these items website would be appreciated also.

Thanks,
JonDoe

·
Registered
554 Posts
Your not going to find a company that makes pre made kits to shave our cars so your going to have to make them which isnt hard just make templates with paper first then transfer it to some sheet metal and then cut them out. The door handles, side markers, and 3rd brake light have a nice like "rolled" edge with a lip. This makes it real easy to make plates for them because theres room for it not to be perfect and you can use some filler to make everything perfect. The antenna, rear squirter nozzle, and cougar emblem can prolly just be filled in with just weld. Last but not least the rear wiper hole is just like a half dollar size just make a quick template cut it out and weld on like 8-12 in. of the copper wire that u weld with, to make a handle, then u can hold it easily and can tack it up. I dont know if what you posted is all your going to shave but as you can tell i shaved everything on my last coug...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts