New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to part with their omp front strut brace? Price will be worked out I’ll start at $100 and pay shipping if I consider it “cheap”. Otherwise I’ll pay for halve the shipping cost.

·
8,532 Posts
I have one, too. I actually just saw it the other day...which is kind of surprising since it’s boxed up (I was going to sell it years ago, but the buyer and I never connected), so the box probably should be redone.

Note, I suspect it’ll be expensive to ship due to the size. I was floored on what it cost me to UPS ship a normal sized box a few months ago - it was like $40. Part of that may have been because it was a business address, I’m not sure.

Reactions: Alecte

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one, too. I actually just saw it the other day...which is kind of surprising since it’s boxed up (I was going to sell it years ago, but the buyer and I never connected), so the box probably should be redone.

Note, I suspect it’ll be expensive to ship due to the size. I was floored on what it cost me to UPS ship a normal sized box a few months ago - it was like $40. Part of that may have been because it was a business address, I’m not sure.

yeah buisness address bumps the price up. I work at ups so i could get a hefty discount

1 - 7 of 7 Posts