New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a GSM cellphone, either on the Rogers network or unlocked...if anyone has one for sale let me know...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I just bought a new phone today. My old phone is a Nokia 8390 (something like that).
Its not colour or anything....but it is GSM. Problem is it does not come with a SIM card because I did an upgrade so the SIM card went in my new phone.

If you are interested.....let me know.
Christina

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey chris...thats perfect...I'm signing up with rogers this month cuz telus gets garbage reception in my condo...so with my new activation I'm going to get my own sim card...because I'm getting the plan through my company (cibc), I'm actually getting a really good discount on the phone (I'm buying a motorola v3 razr for $250 and I only have to sign a one year contract)...but I'm going to give it to my girlfriend since her bday is coming up...her phone is pretty busted up and she's had her eye on that one for a while...personally, I can deal with a crappy fone until I find a nice one on ebay :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.