New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need fog light housings for left and right for my 01 cougar, I'm willing to go aftermarket as well, don't need anything fancy just want to make sure my bumper holes are filled in :)

·
Premium Member
2002 Mercury Cougar XR, 2000 Mercury Cougar
13 Posts
I need fog light housings for left and right for my 01 cougar, I'm willing to go aftermarket as well, don't need anything fancy just want to make sure my bumper holes are filled in :)
Best bet is probably to look at junkyards. Atleast that’s the only place I’ve had any luck with as far as fog lights go, I couldn’t find anything on ebay cheaper than $450 a piece

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,797 Posts
I have ONE 01-02 housing; don't remember for sure which side it is, but it's yours if you want it. Not much help, I know.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have ONE 01-02 housing; don't remember for sure which side it is, but it's yours if you want it. Not much help, I know.
Hey @B3NN3TT I'm definitely interested, if you have one, I can probably make a fiberglass mold for the other side and then find some lights that fit and go from there! Thanks a ton!

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,797 Posts
OK I just pulled it off the shelf; it's a left-side housing BUT it looks like there might be a broken tab on the outside edge, so it's probably a paper-weight.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I had gotten some here recently for my 01 and the right one had all 3 tabs broken. Luckily I didn’t need the right one. There is a possibility that you could make new tabs for it. I’ll get a picture of it then if your interested. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks @DarkCat00 ! I think between the one you have and the one @B3NN3TT has, I could do some fixin' on the tabs and get everything working fine, let me know the price you want and the cost to ship and I'll do it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts