New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home on Rt.19 (if any of you know of it) and I was in the right lane. There was an explorer in front of me going prob. 10 under the speed limit so I had to slow down and turn the wheel at the same time and when I did I sort've hydroplaned (it was raining/roads were wet) and I spun around and ended up hitting the explorer in front of me then we both went into the cement median. Then my friend who was driving behind me couldn't stop in time and hit into the front of my car. Surprisingly the Cougar isn't too bad....I'm gonna need new bumper, headlights, front left and right side panels and the only thing that was even touched in the engine bay was my filter. Well that's all I could see in the dark, right after the accident after looking for 20 seconds. The Explorer that I hit is a different story.. It's pretty F'd up..might be totaled. The friend of mine, that hit into me (driving a Camry) only has a little dent. Needless to say, i'll be paying for all of this...and then my insurance is going to be around 1.6 million dollars per day (estimated figure). :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Yea, that sucks but at least there was no damage to you! Good luck getting it all fixed up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts