New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on another Car Forum. Found it kinda interesting in a morbid kinda way.

Post up you pics of Wrecked Cougars.

I didn't take any of mine so here's one I found on the net. I don't think it's anyone here.

·
Administrator
15,567 Posts
Bobby didn't tell us about that one...:rofl:

This is the only one I could find from when I bought my car, though I know I took a ton more. It wasn't necessarily wrecked, but was a theft recovery car I purchased from a salvage yard. The windshield and one quarter glass window were ok, but all the other windows had been smashed out, an ax had been put through the hatch, and the interior had been set on fire.

·
Registered
333 Posts
ahh I can relate to this thread..this is my poor guy when I first bought it..the whole back left wheel, knuckle, sway bar, strut "everything was bent", car rode sideways down the street...I will take an after pic when I get a chance and show all the work I done to it :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
I have a massive collection of wrecked cougars. this is one of my favorates... I'll see if I can dig up the whole collection.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a massive collection of wrecked cougars. this is one of my favorates... I'll see if I can dig up the whole collection.
That was one bad accident. From what i remember the girl walked away from it correct?

Less Talk more pictures. :goofy:

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
yup she walked away after hitting a retaining wall and then rolling a few times. I think she had a scratch on her arm but that was it. That happened in 04 I believe... Because those photos are what sold me on the st200.

alkatraz, I didnt think this thread applied to me personally until I saw your post. I'll have to post my photos of when my wheel fell off going 80.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
here is mine

why they totalled it.....

the damage under the fender

the insurance totalled it out because the amount of damage was more than the car worth

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol theres a black cougar behind the tow truck in like the third or fourth pic
I think that was the husbands car of the girl who wrecked the Cougar.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
yes you will have to excuse me for no longer remembering who the forum member was [although the names Dave], its been 3 years since.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts