New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tahts all i can say.. WOW.... im glad im not the person that did the wiring for this ride. 2nd pic down... on page
here

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im pretty sure those are all amps on top and 3 8400 batcap's on da bottom. well enough power, those things crank 9600 amps each.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
you should see the wiring bundles my father gets to play with on his jobs. he's an electrical engineer for proctor and gamble (they make tons of household products and foods) and he installs avionics (spelling???) in jets/airplanes. and we had more wires than that van for our house at christmas time. i'm not joking when i say my father ordered crates of wire and extension coards. he programmed a plc with over 200 channels to control all the lights on our house, i wish i would have taken pics, cause it really looked like something you'd see at las vegas.

·
Registered
1 Posts
01blkcat if right, its nowhere near as tough as it is made out to look. try chasing invisible electrons through hundreds of feet of 12 guage, and smaller, in an enclosure that measures about 8 in. high, 5 in. wide, and about 7 in. deep!!!! NIGHTMARE!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
it still take a few DAYS to do!! so its not like its "easy". he should be glad he doesnt do SQ--then you have to loom and heat shrink every connector. and it has to be perfect lenghts!! not that my friends takes time. i did a 03 BMW for last year and it took almost a week and a half to do the car. securured down every 3" with custom made tie downs :( man did that suck!!
anyway ill give props to the job well done!
josh

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: 1badcat
it still take a few DAYS to do!! so its not like its "easy".
I'm not doubting that at all.. just that anyone that has done extensive wiring before knows that in the pictures shown, it's just cut to length and install, not much else...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts