New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone be interested....

I am going design up a shirt for Ohio Neco. (or if we want to have a design contest *hint*members*hint*moderators*hint*)
Would anyone be interested having shirts for Ohio Neco? BTW I can get a huge discount through my dads supplier. His turn around is good. He said if I got him a design he will get me shirts. So I thought I would propose the idea.

Im going to toss up a poll on this topic. Also if you have any input, INPUT!!

(could a kind hearted moderator lock this for a week or two. :biggrin: )
***added info: Sept 16, 2005***
What color of shirts would be best?
I was thinking Black and white shirts. The design would be the inverse like if the shirts black then the design would be white or if the shirt was white then the design would be black. I guess if you guys could decide on a color and let me know that'd be great.

Edited to sticky thread for 14 days. Cat88Extreme

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,932 Posts
RE: Would anyone be interested....

Sounds awesome, if they look cool.

Go, Sare!

·
Registered
911 Posts
RE:Would anyone be interested....

I'm in. Sare for el president'e

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
RE:Would anyone be interested....

I think i'd be interested in sporting an Ohio NECO shirt.

·
5,334 Posts
I think i'd be interested in sporting an Ohio NECO shirt.
As would I. Can't have too many NECO shirts, and I don't have any Ohio NECO ones, except the 2002 Ohio NECO "going to CougarFest" T-shirt... Either white on black or black on white sounds good to me (though, if you could do white on Laser Red, or vice versa, that'd be too cool ;) )

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had one ready to be made befor we went to fest but i did't have the funds to get it made. and only like 4 people were going to have it. so maybe we sould have a contest. that would be fun. besides i thought we couldn't use the logo because of all the paper work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.