New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
walkin out of a club last night i hear what sounded like a honda desperately trying to do a burnout

well walking along we ended up seeing this red [censored]box honda accord with blue led windshield washing thingies....he ended up flyin past us....i was with 3 girls and a dude and they came pretty close to runnin over one of the girls....[censored]in idiots....they were revvin and revvin their [censored]box....so they come by again and i give him a thumbs up....they flip me off.....then they come back and get outta the car....they were tiny....they got back in the car quick....they said they were "lookin for a race".....i really shoulda beat them all to the ground but i didn't think they'd learn anything.....anyway they drove off revvin and revvin tryin to do a burnout again and again....dude...i wanted to punch that driver so bad....what a piece of [censored] car....and that retard thought that thing was the [censored]....i have no patience for stupid people....ugh....

hottest girl in our crew tore her jeans all up her asscheak and her ass was in plain view...just figured i'd add that....i dunno....

edit: spelling own3d me

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Good choice not to race...bad things usually happen when you try to put people in their place...

Now Hitting the driver...that's always a good idea. Just crack him in the head one or two times, and all is well.

Hmmm, hott girl's ass is showing, and you are focused on losers in a sh!tbox honda = you are gay my friend (Just playin)

Good times...

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
in order for them to understand you would have had to give them the Assclown TypeR thumbs up?

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
well, the other night after i watched the dukes of hazzard, i went to the local taco bell about a 1/4 mile away from the movie theater, and i went thru the drive thru to get a crucnh wrap supreme :biggrin: Anyways, after the drive thru, i go over and park in the huge parking lot, by sears. After about a minute of sitting there eating with my brother, 3 cars come flying thru the parking lot doing ebrake slides and what not. From what i could tell one was an older style integra with boxy headlights, a 96-00 style civic, and some other newer style prelude. Anyways they were being complete retards and were doing donuts and what not, and they almost hit a few ppls cars out there. It was about 9:30 at night. What a bunch of douches. As i was leaving, they follow my ass like a bunch of retards revving and swerving around me. I just calmly drive away to my house about a mile away. These guys were stupid, and once we got onto the turnpike, they just flew off... i guess expecting me to follow or race them. I refuse to race on the street, i will only take it to the track or autocross.

BTW, next time you tell a story try not to include so many cuss words, so i dont see a [censored] every 5 words

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.