New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I know this is early but I was just wondering who is going and who is going to put their cgrs in the show this yr?

I know that when I talked to Tim and he said there are going to be a lot of cars from the Fordboyz group in it this yr. I had alot of FUN last year at this event ( except for poor Robert's cgr emily who got beat up by some drunk snot crap on his face who doesn't know what a tissue is JERK. I still have the plate # in the cgr.)

Maybe our leeeeaaaadddeeeerrrr can put up a list of ppl going and ppl with their cgrs maybe..... ( batting my eyelashes )

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
thinking about it - but only if my cat is done in time..

Matty and I want to show the other one up this year.... :biggrin: Hopefully there is a 2 door and 4 door category so we aren't head to head.. heh!

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Ok, there is going to be a lot of cars there from our group, i think somewhere in the range of double digits. My car and my sisters car will be done and in the show. I would love to have a group of people come like last year. People can crash at my new place if they want. Lemme know...eh?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to stay at Tim's new place.. Can I, can I mommy????? Can miss cougie play with the other pretty cars? She is just a ford cgr.... he he

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I'll have to talk to Jen. She might possably be interested in checking out the cars and it would be good to get away for a weekend about that time. Only conflist is the ski trip I take in March. haven't locked down a date on that yet.

If we go I doubt I would enter my car as it is relativly stock and what's the point of having a stock car in a show?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am so liking that B/C it will be your b-day event and ME being SINGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do a little dance , make a little love, get down tonight, la la get down tonight. :rofl: LMFAO I am not drinking this evening MR police man. shhhhhhhhhhh ;) OK so C's little event will be just the start of Indy. Then I will need someone to watch over me at Indy at all times b/c I will so get into trouble. And we all know Wendy is a GOOD girl. :)

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
my birthday is in March.. we could do this event as a joint car deal/get Crispy trashed deal ;)
mmm.....trashed :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Umm.. a Trashed Crispy can be a good experience or a bad experience.. I believe there is just a few drinks in between each of those levels.. beware

worst case senerio is that I puke and pass out.. I don't get violent or anything - just loud and obnoxious like the normal boozer I guess..

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
Umm.. a Trashed Crispy can be a good experience or a bad experience.. I believe there is just a few drinks in between each of those levels.. beware

worst case senerio is that I puke and pass out.. I don't get violent or anything - just loud and obnoxious like the normal boozer I guess..
:naughty: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
im not gonna be able to make this one cuz the car is getting "redone" and will hopefully still be playin bball at that time. i'm gonna have to make it to one of the meets this summer though.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
ok - apparently YOU have spent way too much time around me with the whole Valve cover project that you and I did.. that was fun though.. I'm such a geek with wrenchin when its learning time.. :) That Pizza dude was priceless though.. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
maybe.... wanna do it again??? I think I want to do my covers this spring. my intake turned out hot except fot the scratches I put on durring install... grrr

I just knew being on the east side we would get a pizza with a side of rice.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
we shall see... plans are pretty tenative now.. not sure if I foresee many a trip out that way anymore. If the car is done for World of Wheels I will attend as promised.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I've encountered some probs obtaining some much needed parts... rumour has the items I need are on a 3 week backorder.. I'm going to scour the net today and this weekend and hopefully score all that I need.. wish me luck.

I started some huge projects last night but as of right now it looks like I am on schedule as long as I can get the parts I need - have some shiz painted or installed by my deadline which is the first week of March.. I'm used to hardcore pressure for a show so right now I'm not sweatin my end of it.. the only concerns I have at this point are obtaining the parts.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts