New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont Dynamat the rubber drain plugs on the floor of the cabin, or any other place!!!!!
Dont install anything under the seats.(example of PS2 under passenger seat, and amplifier under drivers seat)
Dont install a distribution block under the seat just because its easy to get too. Damn laziness.
Dont forget your cd album in the rear floor area.
Dont park in low lying areas knowing its going to rain.:banghead:

Yep- the coug doesnt float too well.

Toyota Tacome here I come.

·
Registered
517 Posts
hahaha! i hate to laugh but you knew better, and still didnt do anything about it!! im the same way. yeah sure just take the entire HVAC out of the car cause i wont need it THAT often. well now i have no a/c in the summer, and no defrost in the winter. dumb. anyway hope the claim goes smoothly and good luck with the toyota!
josh

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
hahahaha!! so, you wanna share some stories???

·
Registered
388 Posts
Originally posted by: Lukydogg
Dont Dynamat the rubber drain plugs on the floor of the cabin, or any other place!!!!!
Dont install anything under the seats.(example of PS2 under passenger seat, and amplifier under drivers seat)
Dont install a distribution block under the seat just because its easy to get too. Damn laziness.
Dont forget your cd album in the rear floor area.
Dont park in low lying areas knowing its going to rain.:banghead:

Yep- the coug doesnt float too well.

Toyota Tacome here I come.
What happen?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stories? I could write a novel. I was guessing about 5" of water in my floor by seeing how the diamond plate floormats washed out when I opened the door. Now I need to flush transmission, take all the interior floor out, maybe some dynamat because it holds water too well. Yadda yadda yadda..blah blah blah....good thing I never dropped it.
I need a truck that will stay out the flood range, because it floods here every damn time it rains.

·
Registered
517 Posts
maybe you just need to get a beater for flood conditions!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts