New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone-----It has been a long 8 months that Craig had my car, but it was definitely worth the time. I got her back on Saturday!! I know it is already a COP MAGNET, because I got pulled over only 2 hrs after I picked it up for a out-dated inspection!:disgust: At least he was cool, and let me go!

Any way here is the link:

http://www.krazykustomz.com/martycougar.html

Craig did an awesome job with everything, and I'm sure we aren't done yet! :thumbsup: The color is a Inca Gold Pearl & Fine Green Pearl Paint. When you are in the sunlight, it will turn green on you! Check it out and tell me what ya think!

Marty
Houtzdale PA

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Yoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is way tite!!!

Off the hizzle fo shizzle!!!.....hotter than bacon when it sizzles!! No Dizzle!

Looking good Marty, enjoy it!

Edit:.......oh, but I am not sure about the windsheild banner though, but the rest looks hot!

C

·
0 Posts
Wow, the kit turned out nice. Do I want to ask what you have into the money side of it?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Its been my background since i saw Craig post it in the pics section. The car looks great and that front looks amazing with different sides. I say keep it spoilerless too. Nice ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey guys-

As for the banner--that was put on before when the car was actually black...but the COUGAR does reflect at night. That's why I put it on...

A
and keep it spoilerless...
Is everyone against spoilers??? I think it looks "naked" on the back. It is definitely missing something. Even the trunk won't close right!! As for a wing, I'm not getting one of the high ones that looks like the car is going to take off. I'll probably get a carbon fiber one so it matches the rest of the car. Many people say I should and many people say I shouldn't get the spoiler. It's a toss up.

Marty

R

·
0 Posts
yea definetly put a spoiler on that thing. It is good to see that craig does good work cause i take my car in for its custom body work on feb 4th. I cant wait to get it back im getting a blitz front made, vader side skirts and a drift rear bumper. and im also adding a carbon fiber rs version spoiler. He said a light blue peal should bring it out real nice cause i said i wanted it repainted blue

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: Marty
To spoiler or not to spoiler--:confused:
I say no man. The car looks so smooth and flows so nicely and nothing really jumps out at you, it all flows really well. I think putting a spoiler on may take away from that a little.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
wish i wasnt losing my job.... id be fat like u :(

·
2,068 Posts
Marty!!! Car loooooks gooooood! NO NO NO NO NO Spoiler! The car looks so clean and as if it were hugging the ground without a spoiler. I think it can look good with a spoiler too but it is not missing it at all. Either way...it came out very nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts