New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today i got some bad news from purvis ford....they said it would not be until october until the engine for my car would be in...this means i will be without my couga for 5 months because i took it to the dealership and they said the engine was knocking as i kept driving it it got progressivley worse..so now the car is at dealership and i am **** out of luck....has anyone had the same problems i am having?

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
5 months they are gonna have your car. Did they say if they were gonna give you a rental car or something? That is the worse customer service they could offer if they didn't. Call me ASAP and tell me who you talked to and what they said. I have had alot of problems with their service dept and I want to see if you had the same problems. If so I know the owner real well and will bring it to his attention. James

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
I find that hard to believe, especially when our car is still in production. Personally, I'd recommend you looking into this. Call around in Ford and find out why it's going to take so long. I had a problem when I previously tried to order my car through the military, big mistake. I contacted one of the big wigs there and gave him a piece of my mind. He took action rather quickly. I ended up cancelling my order and getting my money back and getting my current car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.