1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
i wonder if the cougar beat the mustang :evil:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Dunno who won.....but the race was hyped Here against Billy Glidden (Mustang). I saw the cougar once at Sean Hyland Motorsports by luck (SHM is 20 minutes from my house).

but John Mihovetz finished with a best time last year of 6.83 at 205 mph.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I just saw that car in a mag and it had a whole profile on it.. I swear to god they listed it as being driven by Manny.. if thats not his car then his looks SUPER close to what that one looks like.. they are both yellow..

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I just clicked on those links Hamill posted.. see, I was not that off.. I can't remember what mag it was but I keep thinking it was Car Audio and Sound but that really doesn't make sense to me :shrug:

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Mannys car is lime green,..... I have photos with my car beside it.... It was at SEMA 2002... The Yellow SHM car was inside the building... there is 2 cougar drag cars... Manny only drives the Green one Sponsored by Duttweiler... not SHM

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
my cougar is that fast. if u forget to hit the "1" before the 6 seconds

N

·
0 Posts
yeah i agree with you Zex... does it even have NaWZ? wait till i get my wheely bar

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Don't forget Carl Baker running 6.42 I believe.

That's 3 Cougar Drag Cars;)

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: ProjectCougar
Mannys car is lime green,..... I have photos with my car beside it.... It was at SEMA 2002... The Yellow SHM car was inside the building... there is 2 cougar drag cars... Manny only drives the Green one Sponsored by Duttweiler... not SHM
I know James, I remember those pics....but that was 2002, for 2003 manny was yellow aswell.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts