New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I'm gonna be wiring up my CD Changer next weekend, and I need to know the colors for the wires on the OEM harness. Mainly Power and ground. I pulled the radio last weekend, and my friend who's gonna help me wire it said he needed the harness wire/color combo's.

BTW, i've searched for "radio harness", "Harness" "radio wiring", and more, but didn't find anything. I also have a Chilton, but we couldn't find the proper diagrams in there.

Thanks for any help guys.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet, thanks a lot for that. Don't know why it didn't come up in my search, but oh well, I got it now.

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
why would you cut the stock harness anyway? dont be stupid, spend the $9 for the oem to aftermarket adapter... it makes life much more simple... then later down the road you change radio's all you have to do is unplug, rewire and plug in again, and when you finally get sick of the coug, which as we all know happens sooner or later, you can take it back to stock easily. just my $.02

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.