New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i saw this on ebay and thought it was too good to be true. it was cheep as hell so that worried me as to wether or not it was worth it. after askig some friends, i hear that u dont need this package, u can do it ur self. i dont know how to decribe it, but this is the site of the thing he was selling
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1854245746
and this is what my friend told me to do:
<QUOTE>
Anyways...go to those boards I told you about. There's a wiring diagram to do it there. It's just a POT resistor and it's more like 5 hp MAX.
<QUOTE>
so if any of you could help me out with that i would appreciate it a lot!! i'm not gonna go buy some POS if i can do it myself and do it the right way...

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I wouldn't do it at all, but thats me. Why trick your computer to think you have cool air when its really hot. You may get some hp now, but what does that do to the life of your engine? And is 5hp worth all that aggrivation?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
DONT DO IT, ill post a pic of this kit as soon as i get my camera back, but its realllllllly ****ty! its just a lil heat resistor and a package of tape with some wire- not worth it...but some kits are actually better, but its not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts