New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well winter break is soon approaching, I have to work for a but though. But I will have some time off and I am assuming other may have some time off too.

So I was wondering if people would be interesting in a winter party? No talk of alternators! or other crap. Just us and some drinks kicken it. Really un-formal. What you think? I personally will need to drink after this quarter is over LOL.

Tony

·
Administrator
24,494 Posts
Columbus? You hosting?

I'd be stupid to turn that down. When are we talkin?

K

·
0 Posts
not another one of your parties tony...lol... if i remeber last time... me and mambourg had a total of 2 hrs of sleep between us...so we ended up sleeping and drinking...alot (like a keg between 14 people)....lol...that was rough:puke::cover:

fun tho...YAY... lol... so lets do it again:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
(Cough cough) CLEVELAND (Cough Cough)

Hopefully if the weather cooperates maybe we could start off at Brandywine/Bostonmills for some?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Uh winter meet....:stupid: My house like last year. I posted a while back but havent been home to contact snow trails about getting discounted prices.

I guess I might as well post the dates I picked now and see what people think. The dates I have planned for this is Jan. 2-4th. Basically I was thinking we ski/board on Saturday like last year then just come back and hang out that night. This year its not the day after the OSU game so that might help, even though it is after New Years theres a day for recovery there..... Plus the party actually starts Dec. 31 and goes until the 4th. Im having a New Years party with people from all over, OSU, BGSU, Muskingum, and God only knows where else, o yea Mansfield too!

But I talked to moms about it and sounds like that weekend is open at home and things look good.... I think last year was pretty decent hopefully this year we have a few new members show too and see what happens....

I was going to start a new sticky thread Saturday after talking to Snow Trails about things and see who was planning on coming and stuff like that....

Basically I will start a new thread saturday reguardless, but please start posting things here, I might jsut edit this one instead of starting a new one.....

Hope everyone can come!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Im up for a party. This semester killed me.
Anything to break this rut im in.

peace.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Hell yeah! How bout you plan a meet at your place John, then we can all roll to your house (since NOBODY else lives in Mansfield) and then we can all pay to ski when a couple of us have passes elsewhere, and then we can show up at your house and get a message from you that says you cant make it but for us to party with your 'Rents...yeah, that sounds hella fun! :banana: :thumbsup:

Ok- that was harsh. Seriously though, I cant pay for skiing down there. Maybe like once this winter but I paid $350 to ski up here and damn it that is what I am gonna do;) Have two parties- mansfield and either cleveland or columbus...or both. All 3!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Well I got a pass at Mansfield! So I win! lol. But for real, 350 dude thats a **** ton for passes. I can get joint pass for like 250 at SnowTrails and Butler.... :smoke-t: But for real, did I or did I not host this party last year? But its all good, either way I m having a party from the 31st til the 4th, non stop lol. Everyones invited and if I can get group rates let me know if you wanna come....

Slade, I might just hurt you now after ripping me...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Originally posted by: Madcat
Well I got a pass at Mansfield! So I win! lol. But for real, 350 dude thats a **** ton for passes. I can get joint pass for like 250 at SnowTrails and Butler.... :smoke-t:

Slade, I might just hurt you now after ripping me...
THats because Dumb-AZZ didn't buy it when he should've back in April, then it would have only been $200, then he missed another date in October for $300. And I notified him both times repeatedly.

Don't worry John, I'll still come down

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Thanks Jeff. See Slade someone still likes me! LOL, but naturally I ll be coming up there to ski etc often. Actually I might come there from school instead of mansfield for after class skiing, like once a week, cuz its closer then home.... I think?? Slade verify that please.....

But for real, I say we just throw parties everywhere! I m in for everything.... Also Jeff, Slade, Tony, etc... Anyone wanting to go to Upper Pen Michigan or New York to ski. If we go to New York I got lodging covered, not sure how close but I know I got a place for all of us. The week of 21-23 or something like that, earlier in that week, saturday etc??

Also Jeff, still going to SnowShoe? Id really like to go too!! Yoha d be in too I m sure. I know it was weektime only for that deal.... But we d be in.

·
Registered
316 Posts
SnowShoe is badass. I beleive there is a college winter fest or something like that there around January 12th. I will most likely be there.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Im going to Holiday Valley at the end of Jan and some other time in Feb. Cant wait!! :)

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
John, you have lodging covered?! What a deal. Does that mean you told some guy you'd install his intake in the parking lot in trade for a place to crash? And then when installation time comes (and it does, and the intake doesn't fit anyway) you're nowhere to be found? And you decide to go home anyway? Awesome.

:kiss:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Diane, :cry: Im hurt now. But that was accidental, totally. Plus the trip home wasnt totally my idea. But it was good cuz I got to see my friend play in OSU the next day. But yes I do have lodging covered.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Oh wow, damn that was LOW! Good one Diane.

John, yeah, it should be closer to ski at boston mills for ya I think- its prolly right about an hour and a half drive.

Oh, and Jeff, I did go get the pass when you said to in October and it was $350 :( The only cheaper price was the spring price. Normal price is $400!!! Dunno if it was always 400 but it is now. (or maybe I paid $300 and I have no memory??? I think it was tree-fitty though.

I need a board though so Jeff we need to go shopping, and we need to work on my suspension.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts