New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay as you all know I hosted a winter meet last year and I thought it was good, except the fact it was the night after the OSU Championship game. SO, I would like to first post what dates people would like to have this meet.

My vacation starts Dec. 12 until Jan. 13th(monday). So I am hoping sometime between there we can have the meet because I really would prefer not to drive home from school and miss any pledge activites for the lil guys etc. Plus I never know when I have a party or anything like that until the week before at school..

So PLEASE get me the dates that look good between then..... The first weekend Ill be home probably wouldnt be too good, because of lack of snow and possible issues with me getting discount tickets. Now if saving a few dollars isnt a huge issue with people we can do it any weekend you want.

The weekend after Jan. 1st would be pretty sweet if you ask me but thats just my 2cents. I know I am also having a New Years Eve party, bigger then any party Ive had yet, so if you all would like to make a mini-vacation out of it please feel free. There is plenty of room around here, and I believe 2 day ski tickets so you can save some cash, or I know some people there so we can cut some deals etc. Shoot we can even drive to Cleveland and ski up there like thursday or friday for all I care. Cuz I wanna go back there again with Slade, Janelle, and Jeff, cuz that was an awesome night!

Please get back with me and when I return to school, I ll give until Wednesday mid day before I start a poll(if I can figure out how) so we can tally votes and decide.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
im good for any day except dec. 12th through the 21st. i get off scool on the 19th, and then we have family comming that weekend. and i cant go anytime during weekdays after jan. 5th. so any date between the 21st and the 5th (cant do it x-mas or new years eve or new years), is good for me!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Anytime between dec. 12- jan 5th is good for me. :) Other than I cannot miss any work (and thats during the week so it shouldnt be a prob). :)

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Dunno what's going on for me during those times. But i probably won't have anything to do for New Years Eve so i might be good for that, depends on whether or not i have to work friday. But yeah, the weekend after Jan 1st would probably be the best as i have no idea what's going on during holidays.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Depends on the snow John- if we have a nice base and stuff at the resorts then it can be earlier. If for some reason it gets warm in December then...well, might have to push it back some.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I feel ya Jeff. got the skis in this wknd for all the stuff needed to make me go faster.... you know, NOS, etc...

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Nope, no brocken bones here, me + skis/snowboard = emergency room. I'll have to pass on this one. John, once you have meet details let me know: date, time, place, activities. I'll add it to the website. I've been a little absent lately and just recently cleaned up the website and I'm trying to check up a little more often. I have today off of work and had to do some research to find lug nuts for my rims (hooray, found them about 30 minutes ago, see wheels.... forum for details) so I thought I'd check Ohio to see if anything new is going on. Enjoy the meet everyone and take pics so I can put them up on the website.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'll be in Mansfield from the 23rd to who knows maybe the 1st or 2nd......I'm not saying plan this around me, but it would be cool ;) I'll try to make this one though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts