New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i finally got my fenders my buddy and i are planning on getting my car back to his house to go back under the gun (paint gun, that is). So now i'm looking at finding a beater. I think i'll be looking at small trucks more than anything. I've always thought that having a truck around would be nice sometimes. And since i'll be using it primarily for winter driving i was wondering if anybody knew which trucks were good in the winter.

Edit: Also, let me know what trucks to stay away from.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Old Rangers are good. :)

I found a couple of small SUVs down at the Canal Fulton Auction I am looking into.

Good Luck wirh your search.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Yeah that it. Skippcos!the car my parents gave befor the cougar was from there. They got it in 1992 with 6k miles for 6gs and when I sold it for the cougar it had 178k and that was in 2002. (side note: reeeeally wish I kept that car for a beater)

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Getting a 4WD is something i thought of as well. If i can find something with it i'll be much happier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.