New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Contact YOSLVR442. He did it, i have seen it! :)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Originally posted by: mond12345
Contact YOSLVR442. He did it, i have seen it! :)
i have indeed done it!! i moved them to the black cowl infront of the windsheild. drilled a hole through it and put a metal nozzle from my 442 and they work AMAZINGLY!!! so far one of the best custom mods ive done myself!! if you would like pics i could probably take some and post if you would like.

·
Registered
223 Posts
i was just talking to my friend about this. putting the sprayers so they spray on the radiator or intercooler. liquid disperses heat faster than just air so it will cool better

·
Registered
746 Posts
Originally posted by: sidkid
i was just talking to my friend about this. putting the sprayers so they spray on the radiator or intercooler. liquid disperses heat faster than just air so it will cool better
Yes and you will get a nice big steam cloud and, just might crack you freaking radiator along with many other problems that could come from it your friend is stupid put it this way 80 degree water from reservoir spraying on 190 - 200 degree radiator = bad things happening to your car

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
i did the sprayer location to the radiator for sometime, before i decided to take them out and throw them away.

Have you ever felt the radiator after driving or after its warmed up idling? It in no way gets up 200 degrees.. But anyways, its a pain to re route the lines to point on the radiator, and the gains are negligible.

·
Registered
746 Posts
the fins of the radiator dont get to 190 or 200 but the internal tubes do, a crack is a very unlikely thing to happen but in all actuality it is still a possibility,usually it takes colder water than 80 degrees or so, but it can happen

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
IF you were to actually attempt this mod to the radatior, you would want different nozzels. You need to look for a wide dispersion and a fine mist. It could work but ya probably not worth it at all.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.