New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much did you everyone pay for there tint job and what percentages did you get?

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
average price is like 125-230 for standard tint any shade ( most everywhere charges the same price no matter the precentage.) and the price varies from region to region proof i woudl have been paying 200+ for tint with a one year warrenty had i don't it here in detroit area... so i had it done in cincinnati while visiting family one weekend and it cost about 125 all done lifetime warrenty .... so shop around your area... if you want platinum (mirror look) you will be looking at probalby 100+ more than standard...

and i have limo on rear 3 and one step up on the front two and limo on the windshield banner

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got quoted for my 5 windows for 160. I would like 2 1/2 % limo in the back 3 and 15 % on driver and pass.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
forgot to mention that if you have a few friends who want to get theirs tinted too you could talk to shop owners and maybe get a deal like 10 -15% off if you bring in 3 or 4 cars...

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
forgot to mention that if you have a few friends who want to get theirs tinted too you could talk to shop owners and maybe get a deal like 10 -15% off if you bring in 3 or 4 cars...

·
Registered
335 Posts
i paid $70 to get my back 3 done in 6%. Even has a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer. Looked mint. Of course I worked at a place that did tint, so ya know that's why it was so cheap, we would charge anywhere from 150 to 180, depending on the car.

btw, from my experience, people who tint cars for a job, hate it.

-Eric

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Wow, I got ripped off. I paid $600 to get all my windows tinted. Driver/passenger windows I got done with 50%, just because cops around here really don't like tinted driver/passenger windows. The back 3 I got done in 5%. It looks great, IMO.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Wow, they seen me coming from a kilometer away! :rofl: HAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!! :rofl: I guess that's the Canadian version, instead of from a mile away! :rofl: HAAAAAHAAAAA! :rofl: Am I the only one who finds this utterly hillarious? But yeah, 600bones to tint all my windows. I wondered why my bum hurt when I walked outta there :flushed:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.