New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have absolutely 0 artistic talent, does someone want to make a KY/TN NECO design that we can turn into window decals or stickers?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sorry, I can't help. But I do think we need a KY/TN NECO decal. Lots of the other chapters have them, so I think we are due for one. I will buy one or two for sure.

Robert

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha. I saw their post about decals, and was thinking about getting one. I live like 3 minutes from Hoosierland, so I figured It would be ok. A KY/TN decal would rock though, especially if we could get them before CF.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have been working on one. The last design I posted didn't get a big response so maybe we can go another way. Give me some ideas and I will see what I can come up with.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Why not talk to Bryan at IntricateLines.com? He could help come up with one and make them for you. You can reach him at [email protected]

The Hoosier NECO one rocks ;) and I put mindtrip's on his car while he was working on mine. :biggrin:

T

·
0 Posts
my father does vinyl graphics/signs so im sure he can, just let me know what you want or ill come up with something and get the price back to you

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what about either makeing the y and n in KYTN lowercase, or maybe putting a slash in between KY and TN. Otherwise, it looks great.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Originally posted by: xbluesx
what about either makeing the y and n in KYTN lowercase, or maybe putting a slash in between KY and TN. Otherwise, it looks great.
ditto...perhaps slanting the letters towards the cougar head...

Any luck W/ my NX decals yet?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Sorry Danny. Have totally forgot about them. I am off tomorrow and will work on them. I will work on the new logo too and post different versions that we all can vote on!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts