New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw a sliver widebody in the bucks contnty area last night around 6:30pm in fairless hills near rt.1 pep boys. just seein if its anyone here.?! looks sweet and a female driver also. anyone know this person ?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
i know. id been on that like flys on crap. chicks in cougars let alone WIDEBODY...geez man. u need to come chill at the frat house. u could learn some lessons.... :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
When I went to summer slams there was a girl and her boyfriend there w/her wide body and it was silver. I was telling them about NECO but they said they had already heard about it and were not intrested in joining. They weren't too friendly. Then on top of that her man was talking about Craig who did my widebody and he was of course talking **** about the way my car was molded. I said isn't that your girlfriend's car and he walked away mumbling ****!!

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
The couple Heather are talking about are located in York. It could be them driving around or something. Anyways...the opinion that Heather has is the same from everyone that meet them. I actually think her/his car look like poop. :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just can't stand her cause her BF does all the work and she takes credit for it. At All Ford Nats this year I did not even see her pickup a rag to wipe the car down after every time it rained but she was more then happy to take every compliment from everyone that passed and take credit for winning first. I'm glad she didn't showup at WRevolution cause she would've been parked with us and I don't want be associated with her. I like that KeystoneNECO is filled with the nicest and coolest people I've ever met in the car scene and I would never like it to be tarnished by someone like that.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
im glad to heard that keystone NECO is awesome i cant wait till i can become active
i would but i dont get my licencse till march
maybe one of you guys have seen me driving around the buck/montegomery area(with my mom offcourse but hey i need to drive aorund in that)
I go on cruises all the time witht the parents (might sound corny but better than just sitting in it in the garage)cause i cant wait till i can cruise with you guys

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Cougar8970 - you have any pics of your car? I don't think i have seen it before.

*EDIT* WOOO HOOO 1000 Posts!!! Go Keith Go Keith :rofl:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
dont feel bad cougar8970... i still just sit in my driveway sometimes, and i have my license. i just rev the exhaust or bump the subs some.... call me boring but its cheaper then spending the gas money to drive :)

now, about that widebody, i saw it at the carlisle show and talked to the guy washing it too. i think it has the st200 rear strut brace in it. n e ways, i remember the guy talking big. not being a dick, or busting on other people but he had more ego then a box of waffles. i didnt really care for the color my self? i dont know. off white just reminds me of my grandmothers walls...

·
Registered
410 Posts
where in pa will you be located cougar8970,
you can join the philly squad, currently only one maybe 2 cougars strong. hehe

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey i thought that the philly squad was more than one or two strong mike!!! what about me, dick, joe, etc etc with the exception of tom....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yea, add me to the philly list too. When does everyone meet? I need to start meetin ppl! And i think i saw your car InFRoRedCouGaR
in the NE like a week or two ago.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I think the car looked nice but in my opinion it should have been molded and it wasn't. I think I am a nice person but when he started ragging on my car b/c it was molded I got more then just defensive. Hey if you don't like it don't look at it. She has a bunch of sponsors for the car which is great. But everything done to my car is out of my own pocket. I don't knock anyones car if that is how you like it then who cares what anyone says!!!

Hey I am sort of philly crew whenever I am there

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: GGRACER
I think I am a nice person........
No you aren't.

j/k :rofl:

Nothing worse than seeing two widebodies going at it......almost like a really bad Sumo Match. Molded or Unmolded......what does it all mean, really???? :shrug:

Don't worry Heather, your car kicks more a$$ than a little bit! Drive up to NY some time, stop being a stranger!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: Mitch
Yea, add me to the philly list too. When does everyone meet?

Alot of times Mike and i try to get together on Sunday nights at the races. Maybe you could cruise down one night with him.

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey i want to be in the philly squad to, this winter break, we better be meeting up alot and goin to the races, im actually goin on sunday if its nice

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
infroredcougar
i live in southampton like i guess 10 miute from northeast

someone asked abpout pics
i dont have anyyet but i will have some soon
last weekend i attempted to that some pics but after washing for about an hour
i went to get the ditial camera but my dad had it
so maybe this weekend ill get pics

maybe some of you guys heard about "vicious visions" thats a car club that meets every sunday nihgts like down the street from my house i was thinkin about joining up withthem but i dontr think i m going to

1 - 20 of 28 Posts