New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud of my little town of Newark, I spotted a widebody cougar at a rim shop on Mt Vernon Rd, in Newark. I think its the first one in ohio. The car is rio red, and the kit has not been molded or painted yet. Does any one know the owner of the car?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Theres a red widebody registered for OH Neco on the members page, but not sure who they are etc. This car is complete though, so it wouldnt be the same one. Hope you can hookup with the person sometime or another and get um to join!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that would be sweet if you got them to join. sounds like a good spotting :thumbsup:

·
Registered
674 Posts
I've been talking to a guy named brian with a black C2....told him about the boards and to come on and join. Lets see if he does it......come on Brian I know you're reading this.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
I don't own a black C2...

J/K

·
5,302 Posts
Cool, nice sighting. Hope you can invite the owner to check us out.

But nope, it's not the first one in Ohio, Runthis (Jarelle) has a custom blue painted widebody Cougar, he and his girlfriend were at HardCore ***** Convention in May with it.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I totally forgot about Jay, man I miss him. He was really an awesome guy to hang out with, and his GF was sweet and hott too :hitit: Sorry had to. But for real, he was the first custom painted one and I wonder where hes at? Havent seen him online forever we used to chat alot actually...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts