New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where to get a how to for the aerogear wide body kit. My shop is doing a cougar and not sure how exactly they just want to get it right

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
I say take it to another shop.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the shop does great work but the guy wants all the seams completely molded and plus they just wanted to double check off of another install to make sure there process was what there was. just like two minds better than one. two shops ideas are better than one

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
this is what i used to make my flares....its a swimming noodle cut in half. i used a piece of stiff foam board, traced the fender well on to the foam board, cut it out, taped the swimming noodle in 6-8 inch sections to make the contour. cover it in foil so the glass will release from the mold when its dry. worked good for me. Craig also chimed in and told me about this foam stuff that he uses to make his. if you shoot him a pm Im sure he could point you in the right direction on where to get the foam from.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.