New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont frequent this board often cuz it would cause my last computer to freeze up but now i will be here more often. but anyways...

there will be a meet in march (either the 14th or the 21st) in the west bend area. i will have access to a shop big enough to hold one car. the actual town will be boltonville but no one outside of kewaskum area knows where that is. Everyone is invited. The plan is to meet at the west bend wal-mart cuz it's easy to find (let me know if you need directions). I think around 10 am should be a good meeting time. we will then caravan out to the shop. we'll grill out for lunch so bring something grill-able. supper will be either a party at pizza hut or another grill out (depends on if we are done or not). the special of the day will be pre-cat gutting. Please let me know what day will work better for you. so far i know crispy cant make it the 14th. I would like a head count for both days so i can figure out which one will work the best. who knows we may end up doing both days.

let me know what works best for all of you.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
the 14th works perfectly for me.

If I can get a hand with my RSTB, I'll bring a keg (and if you want to use my car to demonstrate cat gutting, I'll get a top knotch keg).

anyways, looking forward to the meeting.

~Terry

·
Registered
638 Posts
any day for me.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I should be able to do the meet.
14, 21st

I know where Boltonville is, I would prefer to go directly to Boltonville rather than go to West Bend and then backtrack.

Hopefully the weather will be somewhat warmer, I'm soooo sick of this winter.

Anybody knowledgeable in audio installations? I'm just looking to install a simple system.
An amp and a box on the stock 6-CD.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bensenvill: does the 21st work too? or just the 14th?

SD: that's why i put boltonville. i knew you were closer to there. i'll give you specific directions to the shop.

·
Registered
638 Posts
What would be the easiest way to the meeting place from markesan.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: Nikemann
bensenvill: does the 21st work too? or just the 14th?

SD: that's why i put boltonville. i knew you were closer to there. i'll give you specific directions to the shop.
well my birthday is that weekend, so right now I'd say its about 80% certian I can come. The 14th is spring break so thats 100%

~Terry

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alrighty then. The meet is the 21st. If anyone needs driections let me know. im making out a list of things to bring and such. so far we have slomoe pre-cat gutting, bensenvill pre-cat gutting, spacedog's 6-pack, and oogling over crispy's car. cool.

PPC: mapquest directions PM'd

·
Registered
638 Posts
Thanks for the directions. There nothing i need done for my car, i might have my sideskirts to put on but thats a maybe. But my point of going is to meet other neco members and have a good time

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Maybe we could all meet at walmart on paradise and caravan to the shop :rofl:

edit- oh yeah i see in yur post you said that *stupid slomofo*

edit again- i look forward to meeting everyone :)

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Well since its my birthday that weekend (lol, 24 and still in college), anyone up for making this more than just a garage meeting??

anyways, I promised a keg, what does everyone want (and if I can get a hand with my RSTB also, I'll get a real nice keg, but admittingly seirra nevada is my poison).

~Terry

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont want to get too carried away with alcohol, but a keg is a good idea. i'll see if i can pull out my dad's old keg cooler and charge the CO2 tank. then it will rock! as for what the keg contains: doesnt matter to me. i wont be drinking (under age + drinking + driving = bad). so we'll make the meeting time 10am at wal-mart. there we can pick up some stuff we may need (fiberglass, paint, tools, etc.).

Anyone else need directions?

BTW, the place where the meet will take place is my dad's machine shop. so if you need something to be machined and such my dad will be willing to do it for a small fee.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
one more thing, i'll see if my cousin can be there. he's a autobody expert. he does body work and paint. if anyone is interested in getting something painted, he's the one to talk to.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Originally posted by: Nikemann
one more thing, i'll see if my cousin can be there. he's a autobody expert. he does body work and paint. if anyone is interested in getting something painted, he's the one to talk to.
oh really cool, I definitely have a few questions for him

sorry bout the keg deal, I didnt really think of the underage and also driving issue. dont worry about the keg utilities, if I can fit my kegarator in my car, I'll bring it, otherwise I still have all the workings. we could always do the keg at my place or something like that later on.

~Terry

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
How many people are over 21? I also am underage so i wont be drinking.. I only have a couple months to go so no way in hell am i getting busted now! lol

Its a good idea though, kegstands are always fun heh

1 - 20 of 112 Posts