New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to visit my friend at college the other night..i had 3 boys in my car driving back from wal-mart and it was DOWN pouring..and i hit this masssive pot hole on my front passenger side and get a flat tire and make the 3 boys change it in the pouring rain :biggrin: i was so pissed tho. Drove to wal-mart in the morning ..since its a super-center theres a tire service place and they had about 8 gazillion tires and not one for me so i had to drive 70 miles on the highway through the mountains going 46. ON THE HIGHWAY. Took me 45 minutes to GET THERE i went 80/90. Took me 2 HOURS to get home. I put it on cruise control and READ my drivers manual. :rolleyes:

24 hours before...

Now..

the good side..

now i have to wait til Tuesday/Wednesday bc i need a new tire..and the top of the rim was bent before, and is now leaking air. Gonna be like $100-200 he has to find a used alloy wheel..:banghead: i just want ALL new rims.

·
Administrator
15,601 Posts
Sorry to hear that!

Since you have to buy a new tire and wheel, you could almost buy a complete aftermarket wheel/tire package for not much more.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Yup, don't look at these things in the negative. When something breaks or gets damaged, use that as an excuse to replace it with something aftermarket. You'll feel much better afterwards and it usually won't cost too much more than replacing it with the stock piece or getting the part repaired. This is the approach I used and if it weren't for that, my car would be stock. Bent rim turned into 18's, cracked front and rear-ended turned into a body kit. :)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Originally posted by: stevenee
good things happen to bad people, sorry to hear about that.

-steve
:crazy:

So that's how life works....hmm

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Originally posted by: Nitrik
Originally posted by: stevenee
good things happen to bad people, sorry to hear about that.

-steve
:crazy:

So that's how life works....hmm
:rofl:

hope it all works out for you and ur tire situation

·
Registered
407 Posts
hahahaha- i so didnt mean to put that.......im laughin so hard right now, thats great, what i MEANT to say....

BAD things happen to GOOD people....im sorry to hear about that......

hahahahaha, damn i feel like a goober.

-steve

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
moral of the story - be bad :evil: then either good things will happen to you, or bad things will... but then you'd deserve it :tongue:

on another note - i'm hella jealous of your driveway... gosh, just look at all that room!! *drools*
<-- single car garage / driveway, /w a neighbour with a minivan next door :(

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all of the cars dont even fit in it. we have to move them all the time. like right now. its 7am and i had to move my car :mad: thats why my car was in the weird sand box thing? the people b4 us had a swing set there haha

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
don't feel bad. sometimes i'll have a whole month of bad luck. last month was the upper strut mount breaking in half, then two flat tires, two busted air lines, a short in the electrical for my compressor, a/c went out, window trim disappeared, drag bar ripped off, bumper got hit and is sagging, another flat, upper strut caps cracked.
but now its all good. sometimes you just have to walk through the bs to get to the maragritas.

·
Registered
334 Posts
If you want to discuss bad luck you should call me....I would make you feel about 100 times better.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.