New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried everything, i even deleted all the fastcougar cookies, i have tried logging out like 15 times, but it just comes back up with my name.......peace

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm in the same boat as well. Deleted cookies, used UnInstaller to delete internet files. Still cannot log in from at home. If anyone knows the solution or something else to try. Please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
What browser are you using? Nola can't log out either and he uses AOL. I could not when I used Netscape, but now that I use IE I have no problem logging out.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Yea, if you use Netscape you will have to clear out the cookies in the Netscape folder. That used to work for me.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Yea Nola has the same problem. I was trying to post from his PC one day and it would not let me log off, it pissed me off to no end. He better be glad he is my friend, I was about to pitch his PC out the top floor window.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
there are cookies in 2 places from the boards.. I thought there was only one place, till I did a search and found the other.. You have to delete the cookies from both the folder Cookies and the Temporary Internet Files.. After I deleted these, I was logged out.. Dont know if thats a fix, more of a temp. solution. And that was with AOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.