New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight, I saw a tourmaline green cougar, MTX V6, with factory 15" rims, and sweet sounding yodude exhaust with 45-degree chrome tips. If your Cougar matches this description and you were in the Freehold area (on Rt. 537) around 7:00 this evening, please respond. Your car sounded bad-ass!

(And if you were in the Nissan Maxima that I trashed from light to light a few minutes later, hang your head in shame and say nothing!)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I was at the Garden State Plaza last nigth and was parked in the parking garage and I saw an ash gold cougar (stock 15's, tinted windows, and smoked headlight covers made by this company that I have never heard of) anyway, I see it from a distance and was like, "thats weird, only two circles on each headlight are cut out from the covers (instead of the normal 3) so I walked up to it and saw that this dude got smoked covers and cut out ONLY 2 circles on each headlight and the cut out job was horrible!!! when he cut the covers, it made like a white outline around the circles and the edges were all burred and stuff....hahaha....anyone in Bergen County ever see this car?

·
Registered
469 Posts
that green cougar you saw did it have the driver and passenger side windows tinted.....because i think i seen the same one driving aound on rt 18 not to long ago.....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yep, I shoulda looked to see if it had taillight covers or an exhaust, but the back was parked up against a wall

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.