New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've seen a few people posting in the Cougarfest folder, was just wondering who is going, thinking of going, etc. I definitely plan to go -- and Jay, I will NOT be making a call to AAA this time!!

For those of you who'd like to go, but aren't sure about being able to afford it, how about taking a chance on the raffle? If I don't win, I'd like to see someone from Mass/Conn get it.

Chuck

·
Registered
976 Posts
Chuck I would love to go. It looks like they are going to put on a hell of a show and I look to get in as many car shows as possible this spring and summer. The only negative is the drive! I don't want to put on all those miles but I want to show the car... I will have to do some thinking.

I would really love to see some more representation from Mass/Conn than what we saw last year. We have a good group of people that would make the event so much better. There is many many months to ask for the week off in advance as well. I think we should all take the week off and take our time getting there and make a road trip out of it. possibly making an overnight stop along the way...

1/4 track, autocrossing, car shows, I'm up for it!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'm a definite maybe..

I can take the drive, but I want to know what the costs for everything will be before I commit.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: 2K1FrBlueC2
. I definitely plan to go -- and Jay, I will NOT be making a call to that 900 number this time!!

Chuck
YARRRRR

·
Registered
165 Posts
i was thinking about going, but it all depends on $$$$

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd love to go and get to meet some of the other NECO members but my coug is bone stock since I just got it a few days ago, not much to show off lol

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: Ninety9V6
I'd love to go and get to meet some of the other NECO members but my coug is bone stock since I just got it a few days ago, not much to show off lol
dont worry about that.. stock is cool too :)

·
Registered
976 Posts
At cougarfest there were cars that could not possibly accept another mod to bone stock cars. It is not a show, it is a gathering of Cougar enthusiasts. (It just happens to have a car show too...) It is a good place to find out what looks cool and see what is available for the Cougar. I had tons of questions answered for me in the late night parking lot chats! People were buying parts cheap and installing them right in the parking lot! You may arrive stock and leave a sweeter ride...

·
Registered
723 Posts
I will be going, no matter what.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
:wiggle: CF is here this year! I can't wait to see some of you again. Markie Mark hasn't posted if he's coming yet. . .

·
Registered
444 Posts
Originally posted by: Xerxeese
Originally posted by: Ninety9V6
dont worry about that.. stock is cool too :)
theres nothin wrong w/ a stock car, u can pull some tropheys just bein stock, i did against CougarSC, though i dont think i deserve it, neverthe less i got one...... just keep it clean, sometimes thatll attract the attention of ppl

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by: Xerxeese
Originally posted by: 2K1FrBlueC2
. I definitely plan to go -- and Jay, I will NOT be making a call to that 900 number this time!!

Chuck
YARRRRR
Yup Jay - You'll have to do your own dialing this time.

Chuck

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The one bad thing -- it's the same weekend as the NASCAR race at NHIS...so looks like I'll miss the race again. I'm thinking of making a longer vacation out of it -- caravaning out, then staying after to visit some friends in Ohio for a couple days.

Chuck

·
Registered
853 Posts
sorry for draging this back up but it's revelant...

I would love to go as long as we caravan it... I dont wanna do a 13hr drive alone... plus, i need an excuse to get time off from work!
PLUS track time!!! <drooling>
Count me in!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
^^^ word.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Sorry to drag this topic up again but it looks like my buddy is backing out of going to Cougarfest with me... Does anyone plan on leaving on the Wednesday? I want to make it a 2 day trip out there and I wanted some company! I would like to get to Indianapolis by 1 or 2 in the afternoon at the latest. We got there so late last year that it was difficult to get in with the cliques that had allready formed. I hope we have a decent group from Mass/Conn this year too. We need to represent this year! :grouphug:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts