New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lookng at old fest pictures..... It's amazing how care cougars have come since 99.... everyone's is so much nicer... any way i was looking through and found this green car next to a white wide body.... I love wide bodies.... of course i have one.. thats why .... but i saw this green car with a drift kit on it.. I just wanted to saw who ever owns it.... " It looks nice." I like it alot.....
later Ian Deisel Brother if you didn't know. im kinda new k....

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
That was jennaj's car of Empire Neco......she sold it about 2 months ago (maybe less). Your brothers cool, I talked to him at fest, welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hamill.... thanks ... you been one of the few that has welcomed me... other then all the tampa area neco memeber Chriss and the whole gang.... there been great... Yeah her ride looked sweet.. shame she sold it... wonder who has it now!

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I think shes actually talking about buying another Cougar... I commented about selling mine and she was asking how much I wanted..

·
Registered
252 Posts
The white one is mine and then other was Sam's. She actually bought a 4 Runner. She came down to my house and we went out and about in the 4 Runner it was so wierd not riding in her cougar.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I helped mod both of those Cougars at Fest :biggrin:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
I think shes actually talking about buying another Cougar... I commented about selling mine and she was asking how much I wanted..
:rofl:
that would just be too weird...

and d00d! do you need a :slap: for even thinking about selling yer *****?!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Originally posted by: Loyalty
I helped mod both of those Cougars at Fest :biggrin:
And I am sure you will help me this year at fest again!! Oh gosh you are just the greatest!!!

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
you want to buy it Matty? I got a whole room of spare parts that I would throw in the deal too.. :biggrin:
man, that would be awesome as hell if i had TWO cougars! :biggrin:
and if it was the Crispy mobile... that would be even sweeter! heh!
Of course, i would probably try to convert it back to Crispy version 1.0 :biggrin:

actually... you might not have hard of a time selling it to me next year... i will be looking for a second car, and i'm not kidding - my mother and i both wouldn't mind getting another cougar :)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Originally posted by: ZetecNinja
why is it that the girls on here have the best lookin rides
cuz they're boyfriends helped them mod their cars.

I'M KIDDING.
I think it's because females generally have a good eye for colors and making things look damn pretty. ;) :biggrin:

me not included though. I = teh sucky at pretty stuffs.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I'm not sure if thats it either... my car is my hobby and basically the only thing that motivates me 100% in life.. all it took me was 1 NECO meet and I was hooked... I seriously can't stop modding and I'm pretty confident that I'm definately the chick with the most mods on here hands down.. I drive a money pit.. yes I do.. :biggrin:

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
It only takes one mod then you are hooked for life.

Welcome to the boards CougarKiller. I was the one who took pics of your brother getting pulled over by the police.

Are you going to do an engine swap?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MetallicaCougs- I was wondering if you still have those pictures of my bro getting pulled over lol... i would like to see them lol... I'm planing on keeping the zetec four banger. when im out of collage in june ,
I plan on getting a t66 turbo and a new short block.... thats after collage...saw it on a focus in the HCI magazine.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
cuz they're boyfriends helped them mod their cars.
yeah you can TOTALLY take that back - the few things my EX boy did was some electrical work for me and my neons

yeah i miss my car sooooooooooooo much you wouldnt believe it

its funny b/c that same pic is my screen saver on my PC right now, mine and heathers coug

i sold her to a good kid!!! i hope - I GOT A CIVIC OWNER TO SELL THEIR IMPORT TO BUY MY CAR!!:wiggle:
the sad part is - he lives .25 miles away from me.....:banhim:
he already has is put away in his garage for the winter :)
i only saw him in my car once -- DAM IT LOOKED HOT :hitit: but i totally got teary eyed :cry: i was all fine about getting rid of it - until i left his house that night driving away with my man - i really turned the faucets on....

who knows what im going to do...... im in mod denial - i need a vehicle to hook up!!
im thinking about doing some stuff to the 4runner - system, exhaust, rims.....

getting another cougar - yeah im thinking about it - but i need to pay off some other things first

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
i really didnt want to sell it but the price was right

i still owed $8,000 on it

i was going to sell it for $10,000 WITHOUT the fiberglass stereo install

i was offered $13,000 with the install - I couldnt pass it up

paid cash for the 4runner - no car payment

1 - 20 of 35 Posts